SHOW HOME STYLING
Our designs are based on well-chosen pieces coupled with fabrics, furniture and accessories that show off the rooms in their best light and are styled with the right market in mind
We offer various design options and can work with you on a design only basis, producing mood-board based schemes for your show homes or we can manage the whole project, sourcing and dressing them ready for viewings.
We combine design expertise with commercial sense and organisational skills, working to fixed budgets and timescales.
As well as dressing and styling your show homes, we also offer interior design services to purchasers and can create packages for people looking for room schemes or having the entire house decorated and furnished for them.
We can also attend your open day and work with your sales team by offering advice to purchasers for example suggesting how they might position their existing furniture or dress a certain window. From experience, we know that providing this service can enhance the sales process as it is a value-adding benefit over and above the normal sales offering.
How We Work
It is of utmost importance that we truly understand your requirements. We would come and meet with you to learn more about your business, the development and to discuss your target market, budget and timescales.
After an initial site visit we would then provide you with a detailed quote for the design and supply of your show home, providing you with a selection of design packages to choose from.
The initial meeting is free, so if you have a project you would like to discuss with us, then we would be delighted to meet with you to talk about it.
About the Team
Katey Korzenietz - Home Restyler
- Home Restyler provides creative, affordable & personal home styling and interior design services
- Interior design doesn't have to be all about high-end design and bespoke creations. It comes from sourcing what's available off-the-shelf andbeing creative in the approach
- Previous projects include designing schemes for properties including a contemporary Stan Bolt bachelor pad, a mid-century cob-built farmhouse, small studio apartments and Listed Grade II* city houses.
Rebecca Powell - Inspired Curtains & Blinds www.inspiredcurtains.com
- My sewing career started in fashion, where I studied at Plymouth College of Art & Design
- I have worked in various areas of window design, from making & designing to fitting and dressing curtains. All of my curtains and blinds are bespoke and hand-made
- I have a trusted team of seamstresses and fitters and always provide an excellent service on time and within budget, which is why a have a lot of repeat customers
- With a huge selection of samples from the leading material companies I can offer design ideas and materials to enhance a room and also make best of any view on show
If you would like to discuss your project with us please get in touch. We look forward to helping to improve the buyer appeal of your new homes.